Ven. Robina is fond of saying: Practice simply means changing your mind. We often think of practice as something holy or special, but it really means regularly working with how you see things and how you think.
This one-day workshop will introduce simple methods for daily practice and how to incorporate them into your life including:
* Ways to set your mind about your day and actions
* How to watch what you think and do throughout the day
* Techniques to train your mind in positive ways
* Methods to purify negative karma and accumulate positive karma
* Importance of rejoicing in all the good things we do
* Why we dedicate actions - what are we dedicating to?
...and much more!